Thursday, January 22, 2009

Announcement~

Assalamualaikum,

Here's a quick announcement.. I will away for few days as I'm going to South Korea tonite. I will bring both of my mobile phones but I'm not sure whether they can be used over there as there's no GSM roaming if I'm not mistaken but we'll see. Ni la akibatnye taknak tukar henset 3G huhu .

If I can use my phone :
1)I will reply sms which is very important only! (RM2 per sms)
2)Strictly no calls..I will not answer it as international charges is high.

If I can't use my phone :
1)I will turn off my phones and put it inside my bag. I will turn it back on when I arrive home.

C ya later guys..

4 comments:

zach said...

best2 nak poskad pls

Fadh said...

Yerp zach..i've already bought some postcards for u. :D

NukM4N said...

bestnye pegi Korea! annyeong seiyong

kamsa hamnida... mianghada saranghanida.. hehe

sile ubah link blog aku ke nukm4n.blogspot.com

Tq

Fadh said...

link sudah di otter.. kamsa hamnida~