Monday, January 12, 2009

Self esteem..~

Self esteem test


  • I accept myself fully just as I am.
  • I believe others behave as they do for good reasons.
  • My opinion of myself is more important than other's opinion of me.
  • If I recall the past, I concentrate only on pleasant memories.
  • I forgive myself for my mistakes.
  • I do not punish myself regardless of how others feel.
  • I am not afraid of failure or defeat.
  • I do not compare myself unfavorably with others.
  • I do not allow anyone to persuade me to do the things against my will.
  • I regard problems as opportunities to improve my life.
  • I do not insist that others adopt my standards and ideals.
  • I do not punish myself by feeling bad.
  • I encourage others to grow and mature rather than to depend on me.
  • I do not look up or down on anyone.

0 comments: