Friday, February 27, 2009

ToLL HiKe~!%#$$#@

Assalamualaikum,

There's a news article I've found in The Star online today about toll hike for 5 expressways from March 1 2009..for full article pls click here.

The highways affected are the

1)North-South Expressway (PLUS) (increase of 5%)

2)Sprint/Kerinchi/Damansara Link highway (increase between 30 and 50 cents)

3)Ampang-Kuala Lumpur Expressway (AKLEH) (increase by 50 cents)

4)Sungai Besi Highway (increase by 10 cents)

5)New Pantai Expressway (NPE) (increase by 40 cents)


Even though I'm not quite affected by the increase with expressways in the Klang Valley as I only use them occasionally but the increase with North-South Expressway does hurt my pocket as I use this expressway frequently (Melaka-KL).

With the current toll rate, from Ayer Keroh exit to Sg. Besi toll plaza and vice versa is RM16.50..starting from 1st of March 2009, the new rate will be RM17.325 or RM17.35.

Now I need to think twice to go back to my hometown or KL huhu

Sekian.

1 comments:

NukM4N said...

nak baca surat bisnesman buat iklan kat The Star kepada semua ahli politik malaysia, pergi blog aku...