Monday, July 27, 2009

Jackson named daughter after me: Paris Hilton

Los Angeles, Jul 24 (PTI) Socialite Paris Hilton has claimed that the late 'King of Pop' Michael Jackson named his daughter after her.

The 28-year old hotel heiress claimed that her mother Kathy and Jackson were childhood friends and the 'Thriller' hitmaker had asked her mother if he could name his daughter Paris.

"My mom and Michael went to high school together and they were best friends since they were 13. So I grew up knowing Michael very well and when he had his daughter, he always loved the name Paris and grew up being an uncle to me," Hilton said during an appearance on US TV show 'Extra'.

The 'Simple Life' star added that she is glad the legend's daughter shares her name as she is a beautiful girl.

Credit to PTI

I read about dis article 2day n I just want to share wif U guys. Dis is one of stupid n ridiculous comments came from Paris Hilton. Maybe Paris just wanted to get sum attention from da media. Is the word 'Paris' was created by Paris Hilton's mom? I don't think so. If Paris, France doesn't exist..maybe Paris Hilton's name now would be Mumbai Hilton or sumthing.

Am I being emotional? Nahh.. It just my 2 cents :P.

0 comments: