Saturday, May 16, 2009

R.I.P




Assalamualaikum,

Today is one of the saddest days in my life where a good friend of mine, Jumpy @ Viritipha Phakdeephasong has left all of us forever. The news about her death really shocked me and makes me wonder why U have to go now Jump? Why now? Don't U think it's too early?.

She was killed by the process of rough and complicated love and it's hard for U sad about it but U really should think deeply before U make any decision that will affect others especially ur beloved family. As U can see, there's ups and downs in a relationship and it just take time to find someone that is perfect for U. Allah S.W.T has created humans in couples and definitely there's true love for U. It just that u're not destined to meet him yet. All U need is to wait and pray to God that U will find ur true love..but I guess it's too late now.

I understand ur feeling in the past 6 months and I knew the hints that U've gave to me but I'm so sorry that I'm still recovering from past painful experience and U're right about the door that was closed in my heart and I just want to let U know that it's not that I tried to close my heart deliberately, I just wanted it to open and heal naturally. Of course it will take some time until I've found out that U already met someone else and I'm happy for U and hope for the best for both of U guys but I did not expect that the outcome will be going to be this way..but I guess it's too late now.

To Nadia, I know that U love ur sister very much and it's hard for U in this tough time but this is fate that we all have to accept. Life and death is in God's hands..I just hope that U and the rest of ur family will be strong to face this test and recover soon. Pray frequently to Allah S.W.T for her well-being in the afterlife. InsyaAllah with His great might and wisdom, she will be with the faithful ones. And Nadia, I promise U that I will not forget about her as long as I still live in this world.


Al-Fatihah~

0 comments: